Badges of honor “For contributions to health” for Scanmed professionals
On 10th of August, in St. Raphael in Hospital Krakow was held a ceremony of awarding honorary of Health Ministry “For contribution to health” for Scanmed Group employees. Six merit for medical professionals received awards from the hands of Vice-Marshal of the Malopolska Region Wojciech Kozak in the presence of the Group Management Scanmed and Director of the Department of Health and Social Policy UMWM – Sylwia Ambroży- Grzesiak.
Among the honored were:
- prof. dr. n. med. Ryszard Gajdosz – Head of the Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Unit of the St. Raphael Hospital
- doc. n. med. Ryszard Czepko – Head of the Department of Neurosurgery of the St. Raphael Hospital
- doctor Elżbieta Blicharz – Primary Healhtcare doctor, Head of the POZ in Scanmed Medical Center (Armii Krajowej 5 Street in Krakow)
- Zofia Pieczarka -Mularczyk – Nurse, Department of Orthopaedic surgical treatment of the St. Raphael Hospital
- Danuta Kowalczyk – Health Nurse, Scanmed Medical Center (Armii Krajowej 5 Street in Krakow)
- Grażyna Kałwa – Nurse, Department Neurological Rehabilitation of the St. Raphael Hospital
Badge of honor “For contributions to health” is the highest honor awarded by the departmental Minister of Health for outstanding achievements in the health care system and professional approach to work for patients’ health.